Recorder for Beginners: An Easy Beginning Method

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Recorder for Beginners: An Easy Beginning Method Details

This book teaches everything you need to know to get started playing the recorder. Beginning with how to hold the instrument and make a sound, through reading music and basic technique, you'll be guided all the way to articulation, dynamics, and composing. With pieces in styles ranging from ethnic folk tunes to Renaissance dances and classical symphonic melodies, this book is a fun method for learning to play this very accessible and enjoyable instrument.

Reviews

The Kindle edition is not much use unless you know the songs. It does have a lot of information in it.I also have the book and CD. (purchased it later.)The CD is only good if you have one of the older computers with a DVD reader installed. Mine is external as I have one of the newer computers. I thought I could copy the CD to my hard drive and use it from there but it is copy protected so I can only copy the titles and I must now keep my external reader installed until I can purchase an Internal DVD Writer where I can leave the CD installed.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel