Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course CD for Lesson Book: Level 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course CD for Lesson Book: Level 1 Details

A beginning course for adults who prefer a chord approach. It teaches chords for both hands so that the student can play more than single note melodies. It contains outstanding songs such as "The Entertainer," "Scarborough Fair," "Greensleeves" and "Amazing Grace."

Reviews

this CD I bought, each song does not match the # on the book I bought (for example, #75 on the book is actually #56 on the CD). I have been playing the guessing game for each song I am practicing. I also do not like that each song was recorded with lots of other instruments so it is so hard to try to detect the piano keys in it...A total disaster to me.But luckily, I recently found out that it is much easier to just watch Youtube, each song has multiple demo lessons (from slow to fast), it is so much easier to just use the book, and find the demo on Youtube, if you have not found out, try.Do not buy this CD...this is my advise.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel